White Ginger Healing, located within East Hawaii Wellness Center at 36 Komohana Street, is open by appointment only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Call Howard directly at (808) 896-6985, for an appointment or to ask questions.
First appointment is at 9:00 am; last at 5:00 pm.
I accept cash clients (cash, check, credit card) and insurance reimbursement cases (no-fault, worker’s comp, American Specialty Health). Additionally, gift Certificates are available — give the gift of healing to someone special. Fees are:
- Cash clients (cash, check, credit cards accepted) = $55 per one-hour session (+GE tax)*
- Seniors 60+ = $45 per one-hour session (+GE tax)
- Insurance reimbursement cases will be charged at the current Hawaii State rate, billed directly to insurance.
- American Specialty Health Network cases = client’s individual co-pay
- *5-hour discount card available- $225.00 (+ GE tax); this averages out to only $45 per one-hour massage.
I have always maintained that if I felt that I could offer a client significant healing, and the client knew that my work was helping, I did not want money to be the obstacle that would prevent continued treatment. For these special cases, I offer a sliding fee.
Since sessions must end on time out of respect for the next client, please arrive promptly to maximize your massage. Allow 1.5 hours total for initial visit; 1.25 hours for subsequent sessions.
- A $20 fee may be added for cancellation/appointment changes made less than 24 hours in advance.
- A “no-show” will be charged $20; subsequent “no shows” will be charged the full amount for the missed appointment.
- Returned check fee = $25.00
- For insurance reimbursement cases the insurance company will be billed directly; however, please note that the client is responsible for any portion of fees not covered or denied.
Call Howard Rhinehart, LMT direct at (808) 896-6985 to ask questions
By the way, I do not actually use white ginger in my practice; it was chosen as my business name because of the images and feelings (sight, smell, and feel) it evoked in me. I want my clients to leave with blissful feelings of well-being, and the sense of awe/beauty that these delicate, fragrant flowers bring to mind.